Lean Implementation Design and Execution Support
Lean implementation design provides an end-to-end value stream approach that:
- Considers the value stream as a whole and maps it
- Engages leaders and task level associates alike
- Provides a documented, repeatable, structured process
- Sticks to and completes a defined scope of effort
- Defines roles for leaders, managers, and associates
- Clearly defines participation and responsibilities
- Provides a timeline for executing the improvement implementation plan
Improvements are designed in a bottom-up and top-down process that includes a structured implementation plan. Opportunities for kaizens are incorporated in the context of improving the overall process.
My goal is to help you develop lean leaders. Contact me for more information.