For me, this is True North:
- Develop lean thinking leaders
- Who are able to apply lean principles to their own processes
- And teach others to do the same,
- Producing environments where learning and improvement
- Are ongoing and continuous.
My goal as a consultant is to help you develop your internal lean capability. My responsibility as a lean consultant is to develop skills and strengths in my clients, not to create dependency. My reputation for service is the only stock in trade I can depend on in the long run.
With over 30 years' experience, I understand consulting as a process, practice, and discipline.
My principle areas of lean consulting expertise, all experience based, include these domains:
- Aerospace and defense manufacturing and refurbishing
- Food processing
- Basic metal mills and foundries
- Chemical and petrochemical production and maintenance
- Mining and energy production and maintenance
- High volume discrete manufacturing
- Build / engineer to order manufacturing
- Automotive OEM suppliers
- Precision machining operations
- Microelectronics component and end-item manufacturing
- Financial services companies
- Hospital inpatient, emergency, and procedure areas
- Physician practices
- Executive coaching
- Product distributors and distribution centers.
My goal is to help develop lean leaders. Contact me for more information.